Thursday, April 16, 2009

A quickie..

Ok. First of all, I'm the worst blogger ever! I've been meaning to update, but with a broken laptop, a new place, and making cakes on the side after my FULL time job, I just don't have time for anything! EXCEPT MORE CAKES! :-) I've been a busy bee, and with graduation season coming up, I'll be camped out right next to the oven. Here is a very mini update on some of the things I've been cooking up lately.....








Sunflowers by Vincent Van Gogh











Completely hand painted. That's something.



Here are some jungle animal cupcakes that I made for a Safari themed babyshower in March.






Man. Something was up with my camera this day.
This picture does these little guys NO justice!

Just fun frosted

It looks like a cupcake bomb went off
in my kitchen. They were EVERYWHERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment